Thursday, September 15, 2016

Staying In Love With Jesus

My personal relationship with God is like a roller coaster ride with it's ups, downs, and curbs that makes other people scared. I have gotten used to it that I don't feel anything anymore. Problems have been a regular happening in my life that I don't even think about it anymore. I don't know if my passive attitude is more of a disadvantage than an advantage, but God trained my mind to not care about problems any longer. I know that an answer will eventually come and time will take away the pain. What I am most struggling with is how to keep the fire in my heart burning for Jesus. How not to be burned out. How not to feel burdened by my mission and continue my journey home. 
Prayer is the answer. 
Never miss your quiet time with God. Rest in Him and let Him work on your behalf. Let the Lord go before you and let his light show you the way. 

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." - 1 Corinthians 13:13




No comments:

Post a Comment