Sunday, September 18, 2016
Pain Is The Fuel Of Passion
People react to pain in a million different ways. Some resort to destructive behaviors but there are a few who become more productive when in pain. There are women who thinks that changing their hairstyles after a break-up will bring good luck. I have different reactions to pain. When I was younger, I resort to drinking alcohol until I'm dead drunk. When I became a parent, I sleep for 4 days not wanting to wake up. When I became a Christian, I cry in prayer, I listen to praise and worship songs, and I write a blog :) I am not really in pain right now, well, nothing out of the usual everyday problems (Thank God!) but during my morning meditation I encountered upon a verse in Psalm 91:14 which says "The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name." So there is really no reason for us to be depressed and feel helpless because we have a Father who will always at anytime no matter what rescue us in any situation. It is best to put your trust in Jesus. Let your pain set fire to your heart and ignite a passion to worship Him, our ever loving, omnipotent, perfect, unfailing God. Then you will find relief and comfort. Only in Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment